CSI Season 11 Press Releases

CSI Season 11 Press Releases

Here are the press releases for the last two episodes of CSI!

THE SEARCH FOR THE NOTORIOUS NATE HASKELL CONTINUES AFTER HE KIDNAPS LANGSTON’S EX-WIFE AND LEAVES A MESSAGE WRITTEN IN BLOOD, ON THE 250TH EPISODE OF “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” THURSDAY, MAY 5
Bill Irwin (“Rachel Getting Married”) Returns as Serial Killer Nate Haskell;

Tracee Ellen Ross (“Girlfriends”) Returns as Langston’s Ex-Wife, Gloria

“Cello and Goodbye” – Langston becomes more determined than ever to track down Nake Haskell, the notorious “Dick & Jane” killer, after discovering that he’s kidnapped his ex-wife, Gloria, on the 250th episode of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, May 5 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Bill Irwin (“Rachel Getting Married”) returns as serial killer Nate Haskell, and Tracee Ellen Ross (“Girlfriends”) returns as Langston’s ex-wife, Gloria.

Credit: CBS Press Express

LURED TO THE HOUSE WHERE A SERIAL KILLER WAS BORN, LANGSTON SQUARES OFF WITH THE NOTORIOUS “DICK & JANE” KILLER, NATE HASKELL, ON THE 11th SEASON FINALE OF “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” THURSDAY, MAY 12

Bill Irwin (“Rachel Getting Married”) Returns as Serial Killer Nate Haskell; Tracee Ellen Ross (“Girlfriends”) Returns as Langston’s Ex-Wife, Gloria

“In a Dark, Dark House” – After years of pursuit and a countless number of murders, Langston comes face-to-face with serial killer Nate Haskell inside the house where his killing spree began, on the 11th season finale of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, May 12 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Bill Irwin (“Rachel Getting Married”) returns as serial killer Nate Haskell, and Tracee Ellen Ross (“Girlfriends”) returns as Langston’s ex-wife, Gloria.

Credit: CBS Press Express

About these ads

Comments

1. AbraCadaver says:

To paraphrase a line from “The Brady Bunch”: Langston, Langston, Langston! :shock:

2. Definitely not looking forward to these even though Jorja is in them.

3. Is Jorja in these two? If so, I’ll watch her–but I “seconded” the Brady line above! I really really really do not care for amazin’ Ray!

4. lmao love the ‘In a dark dark Cello’ Icon :)

Fed up with Super Ray, hope they change the record for next season, & we see more of the original cast again taking up the screen

5. spunkycsi says:

I am also fed up and SICK of RAY! CSI turned into the RAY SHOW this year. I hope they change the format next year and use the whole crew equally.

6. Administrator
    Ipstenu says:

Got anything good about the CSI finale? — Jason

ADAM: The final Langston-Haskell showdown is personal. “Haskell kidnaps Langston’s ex-wife and she’s presumed dead,” Jorja Fox tells us. “It’s a harrowing story because [Ray's] ex-wife is the love is his life. Haskell has really hit Langston at the core of his being.” But the lengths that Langston goes to stop Haskell will have an impact on the entire team. “All of the characters on the show have to examine or re-examine their beliefs about certain things, their ethics,” Fox says.

7. :mrgreen: Wish it could be done with out so much Ray.Does any one like that character? How can CBS justify Ray if no one cares for the character?

8. At last Jorja has her say about things CSI. Ray has grown on me a teeny weeny bit but that’s more to do with his interaction with Sara than anything else. It will be interesting next season to see who’s there and who isn’t. But really the only one I care about is Jorja. :smile:

9. Administrator
    Ipstenu says:

I find it interesting that Jorja’s on the Talk and doing some promo work for the show… Could that mean….I have no idea.

10. I just hope that someone posts this interview on YouTube or we’ll never get to see it here. :sad:

• Administrator
      Ipstenu says:

Eeeh. I’ve been politely asked not to post videos of clips/etc from CBS media right now. They seem to be okay with a commercial/promo shot, but they’re not pleased with clips :/

• Maybe you can go to “The Talk” web address and watch it there. I know they have some videos there.

11. It’s 7.25 here so I guess it’s 1.25 there or maybe not :roll: will log in later to see if there’s any Jorja reaction. :smile:

12. I just finished viewing The Talk and I have to say that Jorja looked lovely! She wore a blue dress and low heels! ;-)

13. AbraCadaver says:

Jorja looked GORGEOUS….even with that headband on. :grin:

14. Yes, she did. Sort of like a Native American. :grin:

• AbraCadaver says:

Or a triathlete. ;-)

When Jorja walked out to join the hostesses, I thought, “Oh,no, she stole that great dress she wore in “The Two Mrs. Grissoms”. :lol:

15. Now that I think about it, it was the same color.

Speaking of The Two Mrs. Grissoms, did you happen to notice the editing error in the very first part of that episode? First she has on her CSI jacket; then it’s simply over her shoulders; then she has it on again. I’m surprised that the editing is so poor for something that’s so obvious. Of course, when Sara appeared in the dress, who was looking for editing mistakes?! ;-)

• Lmao, I just looked at that episode and I saw it. How on earth did you catch that??

• For some reason, it just “slapped me in the face” when I watched it. After watching it again, I realized that I actually did see what I thought I did as the moment was fleeting. Great episode….my favorite, so far this season. ;-)

• AbraCadaver says:

I don’t have a working VCR any longer. I’ll have to wait until reruns to catch the jacket error.

No word yet on when Season 11 is hitting DVD, but I’m buying it as soon as it’s available to be bought. :lol:

16. Thanks girls, now I just have to wait to see a photo. :smile: Bet CBS won’t let me see anything online. :x

17. Administrator
    Ipstenu says:

Okay, you can talk about the Talk here: http://jorjafox.net/2011/the-talk-screencaps-clips/

Comment Policy:

By posting a comment, you agree to our Terms of Use and promise to abide by our Policies. Violations will result in posts being deleted, moderated, or banned. If you want your own avatar, register at Gravatar with the email you use when commenting.