The Talk – Screencaps, Clips

So … there wasn’t a whole lot new to learn from The Talk, but Jorja looked great! How great?

Jorja on the Talk

If you’re in the US, and possibly Canada, you can watch clips from the show, which I’ve included below! If not, screencaps are up at The Talk Gallery

She talked about tipping (and that having worked in the service industry she tips well). Julie Chen asked how much she tips, and Jorja says 20%. Then Jorja explained she’d been a model, revealing that at 15, her mother had asked her to stop hanging out with some older kids and, as she was saying goodbye, they all entered the modeling contest which Jorja won and changed her life. “Chubby Foxy Lady girl won a modeling contest!?” Basically it was a cute fluff piece. Something nice to hold us through to May 5th, which is the next time we get to see Sara Sidle.

‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’ star Jorja Fox talks about how she got into the entertainment business by chance trip to the mall.

We play a game called, ‘Jorja on My Mind’ with ‘CSI’s’ Jorja Fox who has to guess other celebrities that have animals in their name.

Comments

1. could you please tell me where can i look this videos ´cos i´m from Mexico and I can´t see them and I a big fan of CSI and a huge fan of JORJA FOX
    BTW sorry for my spelling i´m still learning

• Administrator
      Ipstenu says:

Sadly, I’ve been asked NOT to publicize clips of shows that are available in all countries. Promos are fine, but clips not so much. So while I can’t link to them I can say that usually a regular named Ricker is able to get videos and post them on places like YouTube or Vimeo.

2. csilvr25 says:

Ive noticed Jorja doing this before, and I noticed it here in the beginning of the interview here. she makes this jaw motion like shes chewing gum kind of. Nervous habit. piece of gum tucked in her jaw? hmmmmm.

I also noticed, right before going to commercial break in the middle of the interview, Jorja winked at someone. was it is Sara Gilbert? I notice the wierd stuff. LOL!

I was glad they mentioned her work with ADI and Bob Barker, but was dissapointed no inside insights on CSI like their advertisements led us to believe. Guess thats the thing with live tv and time constraints, but they couldve forgone the silly game and asked about CSI i think.

• Administrator
      Ipstenu says:

I think it’s nicorette. You bite it and tuck it along your teeth to keep the … buzz. So says my uncle.

• AbraCadaver says:

I totally agree, csilvr25. The promo during “The Price is Right” that day had Holly saying “We’ll ask Jorja Fox what scares her” or words to that effect, referring to the often frightening cases on “CSI”. Nothing like that ever came up. And yes, I caught that wink, too. Since Sharon was sitting directly next to Jorja, I’m pretty sure it was aimed at Sara who was furthest away on the couch.

3. Fluff. But cute. And Jorja looks great.

4. OK thank you so much for answer my question, this my first time that I made a comment and hopefully not the last. I like this site
    sorry my spelling

5. I thought Jorja was so cute and sweet–esp how she talked about her mom! You know the kid Jorja wasn’t laughing with those “Foxy Lady” shirts! But maybe she did!
    And definitely, that color blue is “her” color! Almost the same as the dress in The Two Mrs Grissoms! And she’s a good sport–putting that tacky red velco band on her head–and she was pretty quick with her answers!
    I don’t mind she didn’t talk about CSI–at least they let her talk!

6. I’ve just managed to see a whole 15 seconds worth of her interview on YouTube but there wasn’t any sound :o and I had remembered to turn on the speakers. :roll: Love the dress, seeing her just makes my day. Thanks for the screencaps. :smile:

7. Ricker if you are reading this I love you! The clip Ive seen goes up until the modeling contest. Its seeing interviews with Jorja that makes me love her more. Shes so funny, friendly and I love her cute lil laugh. I hope I get to catch the end of the interview. Oh and shes looking REALLY REALLY good in that dress!

• Hi jem

Thanks for the info will check it out. There always seems to be someone out there who takes pity on us the other side of the pond. Shame CBS don’t feel the same. :grin: Have a great Easter. Don’t eat too many chocolate eggs. ;-)

8. Administrator
    Ipstenu says:

Ahah! There’s a YouTube clip that CBS made that SHOULD be available for all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wGg-ajz66I

It’s not much, but there it is.

• Thanks for trying but guess what “The uploader has not made this video available in your country, sorry about that”. Like hell they are, can you tell I’m getting cross? :x Can’t find jem’s one either thwarted at every turn today. Maybe I’ll get lucky later. ;-)

• swirl if you go into vimeo and search for ‘the fox’. sort this results to be the neswest first you should see the video and the bottom middle (providing no-one else adds a video about foxes onto vimeo!) hope this helps. im not breaking any rules providing this info, right? i just want swirl to enjoy it too!

9. What is it about this gal that makes me instantly smile and get giddy when ever she opens her mouth in public. I just love her and her candid answers and remarks. thanks for the clips, I taped and watched, but the clips made me grin allover again

10. I could watch the video on this link Vimeo link removed
    I got it at http://geekromance.wetpaint.com/page/Jorja+Fox+Interviews+%26+Public+Appearances+Page+4

• Administrator
      Ipstenu says:

Please don’t link DIRECTLY to the videos. I know that one’s out there, but I was asked to NOT post links to the clips (promos are fine, clips are not) of any CBS show, and alas, that means I have to ask YOU not to, as well :/

Think of it this way: If you link to the video, then the copyright police will see it and remove it. They have software that looks, specifically, for those links and checks the length of the video :/

11. US BRITS ARE GOING MAD WE CAN’T SEE IT :(

12. That link is the only way people outside the US can see the some of the of the interview.It is possibly the same as you tube.Jorja Fox looked special in that dress it really suited her.Much of what she said I had heard on this site except the statement about tipping so thanks.

13. I don’t know if this will add to the discussion, or not, but billyjorjamedia.com has the full interview segment posted: http://billyjorjamedia.wetpaint.com/page/Jorja+on+The+Talk+21.4.11?zone=addthis&sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4db194848d3ba62a%2C0

I thought Jorja looked awesome; and agree that blue suits her very well. :)
    She was funny and gracious, as usual.

14. Administrator
    Ipstenu says:

Yeah, sadly the video thing isn’t something I can fix right now for clips of shows :/ My real worry right now is that if you link to the videos from here, the bot that looks for them will find the videos and have them removed, which would suck muchly!

Follow BinhaBR’s link, though. That’s round-about enough that you should be able to see something without risking it getting taken down!

Jen, that link is good too :) Just don’t link DIRECTLY to the videos, if you see what I mean.

15. Loved the interview. Again, nothing new – but Jorja is so sweet! She’s so funny and nice. Totally worth watching.

16. Oh dear, has my impatience caused all this link trouble :o If it has I’m very sorry, in future I won’t say a word. :sad: But now I have seen it :grin: and Jorja was great. This young woman has the ability to make people happy and love her just by being herself she doesn’t need to put on an act. One final thing Sharon Osborne seems to have mellowed somewhat, is she always like that now or was she on her best behaviour?.Came as quite a surprise. One final final thing :roll:It is CBS’s fault really ;-)

• Administrator
      Ipstenu says:

Not your fault at all! Yes, it is CBS, but it’s also the way laws work.- Apparently there’s a legal reason you don’t get to watch TV shows the same day in different countries. I’m only now understanding why the US waits a day to see Doctor Who for example. Rebroadcasting laws are a pain!

I don’t watch regularly so I don’t know if this is normal for Sharon O.

• Do you watch Doctor Who? didn’t know you could get it over there. I remember the first episode in 1963 in black and white, seems like yesterday. ;-)

• Administrator
        Ipstenu says:

Doctor Who is an event in my house :lol: It airs Saturday night (the new season) and we’re only 24 hours behind the UK now! It’s nice after being 2 years behind!

Mind we still dno’t get The Sarah Jane Adventures. Which now I don’t know if I can watch without bawling. Sarah Jane was my favorite Companion! :cry: RIP Lis Sladen!

• At this rate we’ll need a new group, not sure about the new Doctor, I prefer them more mature ;-) Such a shame about Lis Sladen, not a good week for favourite characters is it. :sad:

• You have to watch this new one epsidode if you can, I loved it but you may need your tissues right at the start :sad: . Two ex CSI guest stars Alex Kingston we know about and one other that’s all I’m saying ;-) Guess I shouldn’t post this here but The Kitchen Sink didn’t seem right either unless Jorja becomes the new Dr Who at some point. :grin:

• epsidode!!!! :shock: of course I mean episode. Shouldn’t post when I’ve had a drink, it looked ok last night but I must have been wearing my beer goggles. :roll:

17. She wore my favorite colour AND looked amazing in it. Double win!

18. You know what I noticed? These hosts are all good looking women. In different ways–they’re different–one’s Asian, one’s black,one younger and white, one mature. They all look great on TV. But when Jorja came out, it was like she “popped.” As if she was three dimensional and the others were like 2D cartoons, suddenly. She just has this…quality of beauty that I can’t even describe. She glows. And that dress! Whoee. Yeah, it did remind me of The Two Mrs Grissoms. And I can listen to that lovely voice and hear that laugh all day. Such a treat.
    Thanks for posting the video. My sound is whacky again but just watching her animated conversation makes me smile.

• She has the most expressive eyes. It amazes me how much they play down her looks on CSI. Her legs are much better than Marg’s and she’s really much prettier. I love Marg, but, obviously, Jorja even more. If Marg leaves, I’ll still watch CSI, but if Jorja leaves, I’ll change my Thursday night viewing schedule! ;-)

• AbraCadaver says:

Beautiful comments about a beautiful woman, ILoveJorja.

19. Marian Tibúrcio says:

Hey guys, with someone want to do download, I did this link.
    [removed]
    the image isn’t so good, but it’s the interview that’s matter, by the way I live in Brazil, but it isn’t my fault.
    I love Jorja, and sarah sidle. =)

• Administrator
      Ipstenu says:

Please don’t post likes to illegal downloads.

They ARE illegal, guys, and unless your goal is to get JFO shut down, PLEASE do not link to those places. CBS is getting really aggressive about this stuff, and if you post links to download sites, I’ll have to ban you. I don’t want to do that. PLEASE don’t post links to download sites again.

20. Dare I ask? How about the transcription?
    On other note:
    An Evening with Philippe Cousteau in L.A.

21. :smile: Super! Many many thanks!

22. Mariana T. says:

Sorry about the link Ipstenu, I didn’t know, I don’t do it again, promise. :oops:

• Administrator
      Ipstenu says:

Yeah, I need to update the FAQ about that :x It’s a pain in my ass and I’m not pleased about it, but videos have aways been a touchy thing.