Comments

1. Three guesses to whom i picked….. lol

• Well, the person I chose is beautiful, great csi, a good friend :razz:
      Speaks seriously. Is Sara Sidle , folks, I do not put up with having to press you … :!:

2. Agnieszka says:

That’s too obvious… lol

• Agnieszka says:

There is a reason why the worst looking and smelling bodies go to the best CSI ever… And the winner is…… let me guess…… lol

3. I think the really question should be what ‘currently’ active csi is your favorite. For my Grissom is my favorite. However, Sara is my favorite now that Grissom is global-skipping.

4. I genuinely would never be able to choose between Grissom and Sara, love them both as equally as it comes. Am I banned from this site now? :) :oops: :smile:

• Administrator
      Ipstenu says:

You know.. I’ve banned less than ten people in 15 years. And never for something as innocent as liking one character over another :)

My favorite CSI character is Brass. I am not afraid to say that. My favorite CSI actor however is Jorja, have no fear :evil: :twisted:

• Well that’s good to know ;-)
        Brass is great, he’s been so consistently written(apart from perhaps couple episodes in the beginning of season 1 when he was behaving very un-Brass like=) Shame he isn’t in every episode nowadays.

• p.s 15 years! Quite incredible really. I didn’t even know what internet was 15 years ago=)

• Administrator
        Ipstenu says:

The site was much simpler 15 years ago! :evil:

• *Gasp!* ;-) though Brass ain’t a shabby choice :smile: BUT I’m very happy to see Sara’s in the lead. (no secret she’s my favorite)

5. 1 – Sara
    2 – Grissom
    3- Greg

6. NataliaEagle says:

1. Sara Sidle

7. 1st = Sara. 2nd = Grissom. 3rd = DB Russell

8. AbraCadaver says:

I almost voted for Ecklie because Jorja is good friends with Marc Vann, but I didn’t. ;-)

9. Quais dos atores de csi são amigos realmente de Jorja?

10. Sara and DB all the way!!! :D

11. Garynautovic says:

Its very difficult :cry:
    1. Gil Grissom
    2. Sara Sidle/ Grissom
    3. Jim Brass

12. 339 votes!!!! Yeah!! I hope Jorja knows how much she’s loved & how many people love Sara!