Who’s Your Favorite CSI?

Who’s Your Favorite CSI?

CSI CastIt’s Sara, right?

Right….?

Have a vote over on SpoilerTV: USD POLL : Who is your Favourite CSI Character?

About these ads

Comments

1. Three guesses to whom i picked….. lol

• Well, the person I chose is beautiful, great csi, a good friend :razz:
      Speaks seriously. Is Sara Sidle , folks, I do not put up with having to press you … :!:

2. Agnieszka says:

That’s too obvious… lol

• Agnieszka says:

There is a reason why the worst looking and smelling bodies go to the best CSI ever… And the winner is…… let me guess…… lol

3. I think the really question should be what ‘currently’ active csi is your favorite. For my Grissom is my favorite. However, Sara is my favorite now that Grissom is global-skipping.

4. I genuinely would never be able to choose between Grissom and Sara, love them both as equally as it comes. Am I banned from this site now? :) :oops: :smile:

• Administrator
      Ipstenu says:

You know.. I’ve banned less than ten people in 15 years. And never for something as innocent as liking one character over another :)

My favorite CSI character is Brass. I am not afraid to say that. My favorite CSI actor however is Jorja, have no fear :evil: :twisted:

• Well that’s good to know ;-)
        Brass is great, he’s been so consistently written(apart from perhaps couple episodes in the beginning of season 1 when he was behaving very un-Brass like=) Shame he isn’t in every episode nowadays.

• p.s 15 years! Quite incredible really. I didn’t even know what internet was 15 years ago=)

• Administrator
        Ipstenu says:

The site was much simpler 15 years ago! :evil:

• *Gasp!* ;-) though Brass ain’t a shabby choice :smile: BUT I’m very happy to see Sara’s in the lead. (no secret she’s my favorite)

5. 1 – Sara
    2 – Grissom
    3- Greg

6. NataliaEagle says:

1. Sara Sidle

7. 1st = Sara. 2nd = Grissom. 3rd = DB Russell

8. AbraCadaver says:

I almost voted for Ecklie because Jorja is good friends with Marc Vann, but I didn’t. ;-)

9. Quais dos atores de csi são amigos realmente de Jorja?

10. Sara and DB all the way!!! :D

11. Garynautovic says:

Its very difficult :cry:
    1. Gil Grissom
    2. Sara Sidle/ Grissom
    3. Jim Brass

12. 339 votes!!!! Yeah!! I hope Jorja knows how much she’s loved & how many people love Sara!

Comment Policy:

By posting a comment, you agree to our Terms of Use and promise to abide by our Policies. Violations will result in posts being deleted, moderated, or banned. If you want your own avatar, register at Gravatar with the email you use when commenting.