You Kill Me
Hodges stages hypothetical murders in the lab in order to give his fellow lab techs a chance to play CSI, but unbenownst to them he has other motives behind his actions. Meanwhile, after Sara's farewell, everyone tries to comfort Gil Grissom.
Sara Sidle Review
Sara Sidle does not appear in this episode.
- Grissom is still in contact with Sara
- Sara is in San Francisco, visiting her mother
- Brass: Have you been in touch with Sara?
- Grissom: We've talked a little.
- Brass: So where's she at?
- Grissom: San Francisco, visiting her mother.
- Brass: No (chuckles) that's nice. No, what I meant was, where's she at emotionally, you know, with respect to the two of you?
- Grissom: I can't speak for her.
- Brass: So speak for yourself.
- Grissom: I can't talk, I'm really busy.
- Willows: Oh. Well, maybe you should take a few days off, for once in your career. I mean, you've got enough stored up. Go after her.
- Grissom: It's not what she wants.
- Willows: And what do you want?
- Grissom: I want her to be happy.
- Hodges: You weren't ready. To leave. This, the challenges, the puzzles.
- Grissom: (pause) No.
- Hodges: But she was.
- Grissom: (pause) Yeah, she was.
- Hodges: You can't stand in the way of that. (pause) When it's time for someone to move on, you've just gotta let 'em go.
- Grissom: Let's play the game, shall we?