WordPress.com sends me an update every year on how busy the site was, what the hot days and posts were, and so on.
This year, the stats were almost as expected.
- JFO was viewed about 340,000 times
- There were 193 new posts
- Wednesday was the most popular day to post, with 32 posts total
- There was a post for 17 days in a row: 23 July – 8 August
- The most commented on post in 2015 was MegaBuzz: Who Dies?
- Most people came to JFO via Twitter and Facebook
- Most visitors came from The United States. United Kingdom & Brazil were not far behind.
And then there was this stat:
The busiest day of the year was September 28th with 9,755 views. The most popular post that day was CSI Finale Recap: Day Six.
That particular post is the one where I mentioned who Roberta Custer was. Every time the finale airs, which was done in memory of her, people search her name and find JFO.
This year marks the end of CSI, which is very sad. I don’t know what next year will bring, but I know Jorja will be around for years to come. Be it acting, advocacy, or humanitarianism, I’ll be running the site. I’m happy to have met Jorja, to have had the chance to hang out with her a couple times, and it’s only cemented my belief that she’s a down to earth, cool person.
See you in 2016, folks!