Can you believe we’re here?
That was a lot to take in.
So! Here are my big thoughts:
- Brass being blind(ish), which we knew going in, makes the whole thing feel a lot more personal
- Grissom only showing up to have the closing line was a chef-kiss perfection
- Sara getting the pre-credits line (plus the new credits) was so much what I needed back on TV
- I really like Hugo and Maxine, and I’m actually interesting in Hugo’s paintings
- Sara breaking the lock, gun or not, is peak Sara Sidle
- Isn’t the arm she hurt rolling on the same one she broke thanks to Natalie Davis?
But of course … could Hodges be the guy? I have to be honest folks… Yeah, I can totally see that.
A couple non-Sara screenshots of note:
The fact that it says “wedges of his shoes” is a shout out to us Wedges Shippers? Right? Wendy/Hodges forever! (Liz Vassey won’t be back, it looks like, which is a bummer, she’s super cool).
Hodges was super into that case, wasn’t he?