There was a lot going on today!
Today Jorja was with Paula Newsome (Maxine Roby, head of the lab) on The Talk to talk about … CSI: Vegas! We have some official photos for you.
You can watch the interview right now on Paramount+ or tomorrow on cbs.com for free. Here are some highlights:
- Jorja repeated her explanation of how Jerry Bruckheimer asked her and Billy to do ‘something’ for the 20th anniversary of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and it morphed into this.
- She reiterated how lucky she and Billy were to get an ending at all, let alone a happy one.
- Jorja (and Paula) are happy about seeing so many women in the field now, which is the opposite from when the series began.
- CSI: Vegas is more reflective of real life (with science and casting) than it was before.
- The science has changed so much since 2000! 20 years of new science!
- Jorja felt at home in the lab, but she’s more comfortable with the practical side of science.
- Jorja would love a musical episode, but can’t sing, so would be playing drums.
Chicago Tribune Article
Jorja gave a very candid interview with Nina Metz from the Chicago Tribune about the time she was asked to sign an NDA/gag order, and did so. She has come to regret that moment, but all things considered, I cannot fault her choice there. No matter how you come to it, NDAs and gag orders are incredibly difficult to address and many times you will feel like there’s no right decision.
Associated Press Interview (and Video)
AP News talked to Jorja about being back and what that means for science etc:
Which came with images:
There’s also a clip where Jorja talked about the new show:
For whatever reason it’s not captioned, so I transcribed it for you all.